Saturday, August 18, 2007

Saturday Sculpting

I was looking forward to this morning's spin class, but on my drive to the gym my friend called and said there wasn't going to be spin. The instructor was sick. Grrr... So, I was trying to think of what I could do instead. I could have gone to the gym and did some weights, which I really need to start incorporating into my schedule, I didn't want to run outside as it was beginning to rain, and I didn't want to sit on a bike in the gym staring at the tv..... I get to bored with that.

So, I turned around and headed home. I was either going to do my 45 minute pilates workout, some yoga, or.... one of my turbo jam videos. I opted for the turbo sculpt 40 minute video. Which worked out perfectly. I worked on sculpting my arms with free weights and my legs with a multitude of lunges. Now, if all went well, my legs will really be feeling it tomorrow.

The gym really lacks classes on sundays, so I am gonna attempt a 40 minute run outdoors, given the weather cooperates.

I hope it just clears up for the outdoor blues festival this afternoon, that would be a bummer if it rained the whole day....

Happy Saturday, y'all!

6 comments:

Jess said...

I hope the weather clears for the blues festival too. That sounds like it would be a blast!

Neese said...

way to get in a workout anyway!

Wes said...

Don't let a little rain stop you from running. Running in the rain is awesome!!

Jess said...

Good job sculpting!

Unknown said...

It was raining here today as well. I thought it was supposed to be summer.

J~Mom said...

Way to get your workout in! It's great to be flexible!