Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm swimming....

Friday was a rest day. More of a slacker day. I didn't feel like getting up to do anything too early and I had to to meet some of my future co-workers for coffee pretty darn early. Excuses, excuses... I know.

This morning I was up and hit the pool. Well folks, it has been almost a year since the last time I was in the pool, and it definitely showed today. But, it was good, and I was exhausted afterwards. That good exhausted where I could have eaten and drank anything in sight! I forget how much I love being in the water! So nice.

OSN: 550m

_______________________________________________


My homie, Marcy, tagged me so here we go:

Jobs I've Held:
Asst. in the Marketing Dept. of a local music store
Administrative Assistant in the parking enforcement office on campus
Server at a bar
Bath & Body Works, sales associate & sales lead
Paraprofessional
long term LD substitute
special education teacher

Places I've Lived
Bismarck, ND
Grand Forks, ND
Fargo, ND
(exciting, huh?)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
Christmas Vacation
Legends of the Fall
Serendipity
Moulin Rouge
Elf

My Guilty Pleasures:
Pasta
Pizza
Shopping
Dark chocolate
Ice cream

Shows I Enjoy:
House
Any Law & Order Show
American Idol (probably a guilty pleasure)
Anything (almost) sports related

Places I've Been On Vacation:
In the past 6-7 years....
*Twin Cities
*Chicago
*Philadelphia
*Atlantic City
*North Carolina
*Fort Lauderdale
*Beaufort, SC

Favorite Foods
Pizza
Pasta
Chicken
Homemade mashed potatoes
Thanksgiving rice
Peanut M&M's

Websites I Visit Daily:
Blogs
Weather.com

Body Parts I Have Injured:
Never broke a bone or had stitches...

Awards I've Won
piano recitals
academic achievement awards

Nicknames I've Been Called:
Slug
Casper
(nothing too exciting... would like something new)

Tag Others:
Jess, Kelsalynn, CollegeGirl, Brooke, and anyone else who wants to join in!

9 comments:

jkrunning said...

Thanks for the tag, that may take me a little while. We've lived ALOT of places.

Lisa - Slow & Steady said...

Swimming always makes me hungry.

So does seeing PIZZA on your list.

Randy said...

Glad to hear you got back in the pool...swimming just doesn't motivate me at all.

Oh heck!!! I forgot peanut M&M's on my list...thanks for reminding me of the....glad we don't have any in the house....

J~mom said...

Great job getting in the pool!!!

Marcy said...

Thanksgiving rice?!? LOL

Awesome job in the pool!!! ;D

Jess said...

Alrighty, I get to play, huh?

akshaye said...

good work on the swim. takes a lot of getting used. i find it the hardest thing in the world!

and yea.. if you want to post that on your blog look for a "get widget" button when you finish - that will give you some code you can paste to your blog

Danielle said...

good job on the swim...it defintiely can be tiring.

I love House too...:) Hugh Laurie just has something...I also discovered he had a bit part in an episode of Friends once!

CollegeGirl said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll post now :)