Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm swimming....

Friday was a rest day. More of a slacker day. I didn't feel like getting up to do anything too early and I had to to meet some of my future co-workers for coffee pretty darn early. Excuses, excuses... I know.

This morning I was up and hit the pool. Well folks, it has been almost a year since the last time I was in the pool, and it definitely showed today. But, it was good, and I was exhausted afterwards. That good exhausted where I could have eaten and drank anything in sight! I forget how much I love being in the water! So nice.

OSN: 550m

_______________________________________________


My homie, Marcy, tagged me so here we go:

Jobs I've Held:
Asst. in the Marketing Dept. of a local music store
Administrative Assistant in the parking enforcement office on campus
Server at a bar
Bath & Body Works, sales associate & sales lead
Paraprofessional
long term LD substitute
special education teacher

Places I've Lived
Bismarck, ND
Grand Forks, ND
Fargo, ND
(exciting, huh?)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
Christmas Vacation
Legends of the Fall
Serendipity
Moulin Rouge
Elf

My Guilty Pleasures:
Pasta
Pizza
Shopping
Dark chocolate
Ice cream

Shows I Enjoy:
House
Any Law & Order Show
American Idol (probably a guilty pleasure)
Anything (almost) sports related

Places I've Been On Vacation:
In the past 6-7 years....
*Twin Cities
*Chicago
*Philadelphia
*Atlantic City
*North Carolina
*Fort Lauderdale
*Beaufort, SC

Favorite Foods
Pizza
Pasta
Chicken
Homemade mashed potatoes
Thanksgiving rice
Peanut M&M's

Websites I Visit Daily:
Blogs
Weather.com

Body Parts I Have Injured:
Never broke a bone or had stitches...

Awards I've Won
piano recitals
academic achievement awards

Nicknames I've Been Called:
Slug
Casper
(nothing too exciting... would like something new)

Tag Others:
Jess, Kelsalynn, CollegeGirl, Brooke, and anyone else who wants to join in!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks for the tag, that may take me a little while. We've lived ALOT of places.

Unknown said...

Swimming always makes me hungry.

So does seeing PIZZA on your list.

Randy - Maniac #788 said...

Glad to hear you got back in the pool...swimming just doesn't motivate me at all.

Oh heck!!! I forgot peanut M&M's on my list...thanks for reminding me of the....glad we don't have any in the house....

J~Mom said...

Great job getting in the pool!!!

Marcy said...

Thanksgiving rice?!? LOL

Awesome job in the pool!!! ;D

Jess said...

Alrighty, I get to play, huh?

akshaye said...

good work on the swim. takes a lot of getting used. i find it the hardest thing in the world!

and yea.. if you want to post that on your blog look for a "get widget" button when you finish - that will give you some code you can paste to your blog

Danielle said...

good job on the swim...it defintiely can be tiring.

I love House too...:) Hugh Laurie just has something...I also discovered he had a bit part in an episode of Friends once!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll post now :)