- I have never broken a bone or sprained anything, but I am pretty good at burning or cutting myself, some way... some how. Yesterday, I pulled a typical Stacy move... curling my hard, set the iron down, it spun around and faced me, I reached for it again without looking, and completely wrapped my entired hand around the hot end of the iron... It hurt so bad! Just two days ago I burned my forehead while curling my hair, too.
- I never played sports in middle and high school. I was too introverted/shy. Instead, I was a music geek, taking 11 years of piano lessons and participating in band. I took the piano pretty serious, but the band - probably not as much. And yes, I went to band came, once, when I was 13. Can you guess which instrument I played?
- I am 29 and single; trying to love every minute of it! Any single-tall-dark-handsome-active men out there reading? hehehe.
- I am taking a class this semester, working towards my ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) credential. This class is online and I think I am really going to love the idea of learning from the comfort of my own couch!
- I want to go backpacking in Europe. Anyone wanna join me? I have never traveled abroad but and thinking about going on a Contiki Tour...someday.
- I am getting back into painting; something I really love to do and haven't done much of it in the past 10 years. The painting I am working on is a "welcome home" gift for my brother-in-law and even though I don't think he reads my blog, I am not going to post a picture of it. But, I promise I will share it after I give it to him.
- I am kind of a bandwagon fan when it comes to NBA basketball... what can I say, I have a few favorite players that I love to follow. But I am true to my NC Tar Heels. And no, I did not go to school there... just been a fan since I was a kid.
Onto tagging 7 other people... There are so many people to choose from, but I guess I got to narrow it down to 7. Don't hold a grudge against me if I didn't choose you!
- Jess from Run Girl Run
- Ashley from Journey to a Better Me
- J over at Morning Runner
- Kelsalynn from KelsalynnFitBlo
- Kelly over at She Wears a Red Sox Cap
- Danielle at From 5K to Marathon
- Shannon from LessonstoLearn
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Crossing my fingers that I don't get stuck inside my house all weekend due to the blizzard we are supposed to get!