School was cancelled today due to the weather. I was surprised to see it called off so early, but supposed the rain that came friday night combined with the slushy-snow that came Saturday, froze laste night and is now being covered with snow, making driving "treacherous".
So, with that in mind, I am going to list 10 things that make me happy about snow days:
1. I didn't have to use a "sick day" - for those of you who didn't catch my post yesterday, I have Strep Throat.
2. Catching up on tv I usually don't get to watch, especially the Today Show, and maybe Oprah.
3. Reading - I have at least 12 books on my shelf that I haven't read yet.
4. Movie watching
5. Cuddled up on the couch in my pj's all day.
6. Access to good homemade coffee.
7. Baking goodies
8. Watching the snow fall
9. Catching up on FB and the Blogworld
10. And last, but not least important, naps naps naps.