Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Away

I want to do a quick shout-out to Lil Runner for the wonderful gift I received in the mail yesterday! She just had a beautiful baby boy 2 weeks ago, and since I had the closest guess for when he was going to arrive, she sent me this:I had to try it right away and mmmmm... it is so yummy!



Well, I am off and probably will be away from my computer for the next few days. My parents and youngest sister are leaving the Biz around lunch time today, picking me up after work, and we will be heading to the cities to see my sis! Sunday night we have tickets to the Timberwolves/Lakers game!
Have a great weekend, y'all!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

Wes said...

have fun! say hi to Kobe for me :-)

IronGambit said...

awesome! I LOVE peanut butter!

Marcy said...

Ooooo that stuff looks yummy! Have a great weekend!

BeachRunner said...

Have fun. That stuff look dee-lish!

Natalie D said...

Enjoy it. I've eaten through 2 containers and working on #3 now! thanks for the shoutout!

Jess said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Enjoy the game!

Aron said...

have a great weekend!!!

audgepodge said...

Yummm... butter toffee peanut butter sounds fantastic!!! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned with family - have a great time!

Marlene said...

Mmm, that looks yummy!

Have a great time this weekend!

I Run for Fun said...

Yummm!!!

Have a great weekend.

Shannon said...

Happy Weekend, have fun!

Lesley Looper said...

Golly, that's a heavenly sounding combination--butter toffee peanut butter! Yum! :)

Hope you're having a fun weekend!

Laurel said...

Oooh, have a great time!