Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vino y descansar

Today was almost as stressful as yesterday. I am truly grateful of how well the kids are and am constantly reminded of their drive to learn through hard work. All of my students put a smile on my face on a daily basis.





I still didn't sleep well last night so I didn't make it to the gym. And, I had a haircut appointment this afternoon after a meeting, and just didn't have it in me to head there at 6pm. I needed to get home, eat, and relax the rest of the evening. I am bound to enjoy a nice glass of wine and get a good night's sleep....vino y descansar.





...and because Beachy told me to.



Smart guy, really.
I will enjoy the last glass of wine from the bottle I received as a gift from my sister and brother-in-law on their wedding day.






Tomorrow morning I will attempt to run.

Wish me luck.

23 comments:

Unknown said...

i like merlot. enjoy your wine. and sleep well. :-)

Kelly said...

Good luck. How was the wine?

Run Mommy said...

Ummm wine. Have a good rest!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Good luck! enjoy the wine.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your run! Sounds like a good idea to drink some wine and get some rest. Stress will do that to you.

Marcy said...

Beachy MFer knows how to relax a girl ;-) He's smooth like that hehe.

SavvyFitChica said...

Good luck tomorrow morning... just don't drink too-too much wine tonight! lol

I'm sorry you're stressed. I hope your week gets WAY better!

IronGambit said...

Good Luck :)

Carly said...

Wine is a great way to reduce stress. I hope things calm down soon.

Unknown said...

Enjoy the wine and the run tomorrow.

Laurel said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Enjoy the wine. Mmmmm...wine.

Shannon said...

Let me know how that run goes with a hangover? LOL.....

Wine just makes a stressful day much better doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

Hope the wine helped you get a good nights sleep.

Jess said...

We all need time to decompress every now and then!

Ms Eva said...

Te diverte el vino y duerma bien.

BeachRunner said...

Bravo and cheers! I don't know how smart I am, but I do know a thing or two about the benefits of wine. ;)

Glad my advice helped. Hope you feel recharged and ready to kick some butt!

Carolina John said...

chianti is the way to go. it's a very rich red, and it's kelley's favorite.

now get some rest!

Wes said...

Since I brought home a couple of cases, I have a new appreciation for wine :-) Now, back to water...

Aron said...

hope you got some sleep and had a good run!

Michelle said...

Good luck TW!!!! How'd ya do????

Hope your knee is feeling better today!!!!

Jess said...

Wine at the end of the day is always a good idea! Hope you got to relax and sleep well!

Runner Leana said...

I think it sounds like wine and rest was probably the right call. Sometimes when you just aren't feeling it you really need to listen to your body and get that rest.

Hey, so I'm trying to organize a Virtual Valentine's Exchange and am hoping to get as many blog folks in as possible. I've got the details here:
http://cdnrunnergal.blogspot.com/2009/02/virtual-valentine-exchange.html
Hopefully you can play along and help me spread the word around!

akshaye said...

Ah.. for a second I thought you enjoyed the whole bottle!