Monday, February 23, 2009

Long Weekend in the Twin Cities

This past weekend with the family was great. Friday night we had a bit of nasty weather to drive through but arrived safe and sound. What's new, considering I was in the car. After spending a good chunk of Saturday shopping, we relaxed at a local Wine and Bistro in Chanhassen and enjoyed wonderful music by Alison Scott. I tried finding a really good clip on youtube, but this is the best I could find. It gives you a good idea of what kind of music she performs:




Sunday we did a bit more shopping and then headed downtown for the Timberwolves/Lakers game. The Lakers currently have 46W and 10L, while the Timberwolves have 18W and 37L. It was a close game the entire night and the Timberwolves gave the Lakers a run for their money. However the Lakers pulled through with a win, 111-108. Here's a few pics from the game.

Tomorrow I am back to work AND I have my PT appointment. I will post more about that and my thoughts on my new Yoga Strong knees video tomorrow!

20 comments:

Carly said...

Fun! You were in my neck of the woods. I am glad you made it ok, the weather was nasty on Friday. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I've seen a pic of you with straight hair, looks great! Good luck at PT!

Marcy said...

I like your hair too! It looks really nice in that pic ;D You pick up any hot Bball playas? LOL JK!

IronGambit said...

cool, your camera zooms in big time!

Holly said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I hope the Yoga Strong knees video helps you!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good weekend. I'm looking forward to finding out about the PT appt and your opinion of Strong Knees.

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!

Marlene said...

Looks and sounds like a great weekend. Glad you had a good time!

I Run for Fun said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you like the strong knees video.

audgepodge said...

Great pic of you! :)

Laurel said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Love the pics of the game.

Wes said...

I thought about you when I was watching NC take the big L the other day :-) I like that pic too!!

jahowie said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend!! It's too bad that the Timberwolves couldn't pull it out. I can't stand the Lakers!! :-) I'll watch for your report on the Yoga.

Ms Eva said...

Another fun weekend! I love your new hair style! :)

BeachRunner said...

Wine, music, family, fun... Ah, sounds like a great time.

Aron said...

sounds like a great weekend!!! hope the PT appt goes well!

Natalie D said...

looks like lots of fun!!

Ms. V. said...

She reminds me of Alicia Keys.

Jess said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! Hope your PT appointment went well.

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend. It's been a long time since I've been to a basketball game and now our Supersonics are gone. Have a good week at school. I'll look you up on fb.