Yesterday I planned for a nice swim/bike brick as the weather was going to be pleasant. My swim was short and sweet. I was consistent with my breathing and strokes. Once finished I hurried home, changed into my cycling clothes, applied "sweatproof" sunscreen and got on the road before it was too hot. When I left my apartment it was 85 with UV Rays at a level 8 (high) and winds around 14 mph. There was 12mph winds when I rode last with the group so I figured I could handle this. I was only out for a little less than an hour and by the time I was home it was 89 degrees with SSW winds at 25 mph! I was dying but, I figured it would only make me stronger on the bike.
This meme couldn't come at a better time... I am still struggling with post topics. I think I was tagged by Brooke.
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was getting ready for my Senior year of high school. If I remember correctly I would already have had my senior pictures taken! I was working part time and enjoying my summer... looking forward to graduating in less than a year and getting the heck out of the Biz...
Five snacks I would enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world:
1. French Fries
2. any form of chips, with a side of salsa or cheese dip
3. movie popcorn
4. any form of chocolate
5. chocolate cake
Five snacks I do enjoy in the real world:
1. strawberries, grapes, bananas
2. cheese and crackers
3. cereal (Cinnamon Pecan Special K)
4. fruit smoothies
5. oatmeal ... I know weird, but sometimes I crave it now.
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Travel the world.
2. Buy a home with cash.
3. Repay my parents for all they have done for me!
4. Do a race (run or triathlon) in every state.
5. Put money into different organizations ... St. Judes, Cystic Fibrosis
Five jobs I've had:
1. Assistant to a Marketing Director at a Music Store
2. "Ticket Nazi"... data entry/filing for the Parking Ticket Office on the campus of UND
3. Hostess at Applebee's... my least favorite job evah!
4. Server at Bucks Bar and Grill
5. Sales Associate/Assistant "manager" at Bath and Body Works for 5 years
1. Addicted to Blogging
2. having a fresh glass of water at my bedside... every night.
3. play with my hair when nervous or anxious
4. I sleep on one side of the bed.
5. I have a hard time leaving dirty dishes in the sink, I usually wash them as soon as they have been used.
Five places I've lived:
1. Bismarck, ND
2. Grand Forks, ND
3. Fargo, ND
5. .... wow. that's rediculous. Does it count that I lived in like 5 different apartment buildings in GF?
People I'd like to learn more about
5. and... you!
OSN: 1000M, 22:00, avg. 2:12/100M
OCN: 10.7 miles, 50:15, avg 12.7mph