- They have upped the price this year
- The registration cite is still unavailable
- The training has been inconsistent...
- I have been gone for the past 3 weekends, and
- will be gone for 4 out of the next 6 weekends before the tri
- And it just been crazy busy with finding a house to purchase, finishing up summer school, moving into my new classroom for next year, and the meetings/training for this coming fall have just begun.
Then, I just decided to go for a run.
One would have thought I hadn't run in months. My legs were sore this morning. I packed my bag before work this morning with the idea of swimming today. I drove all the way downtown during noon rush hour, and realized I forgot to grab my bag as I left my apartment this morning. Damnit.
I didn't want to ride bike because I have softball tournaments tonight and like I already stated, my quads are a bit sore. I need them in good shape for sprinting the bases. Damnit.
I opted for a nice 3 mile walk.
This, my people, is why I try to make up a schedule, keeping in mind my work schedule, the weather, softball, being out of town, meetings, etc. And when two not-so-great days happen in a row, I can only imagine what the rest of the week will be like.
I hope to be back tomorrow wiht a better attitude!