Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Tidbits

This will be a quick post here as I am at home with the family in the Bis...

Tuesday morning I was out for a short 2.5 mile run, just under a half hour, and the weather was beautiful. It was nice and cool, about 63 degrees with a slight breeze, but the sun was still warm on the skin.

Yesterday I was up and to the pool despite the numerous drinks I had tuesday night. The drinks were not part of the plan. However, I was able to get in a very nice swim workout, working on speed with some intervals. It was just a short swim, but I consider this week to be a recovery week as the last four weeks of streaking were kind of intense at times.

After my swim I made the effort to do my pushups, 40 minutes of Turbo sculpt, and 20 minutes of Turbo Abs. When I got home to the Bis last night the family went out of a nice long walk around the neighborhood. It was absolutely beautiful out there...

I will probably be peeking in and out of blogland over the weekend, but don't expect another post from me until I get back on Sunday!

Have a happy 4th of July, y'all! Stay safe!
_________________________________________________________________________
TUESDAY
ORN: 2.5 miles, 29:00, 11:36min/mile
63 degrees, cool, and sunny
WEDNESDAY
OSN: 1000M, (w/intervals), 30:00
Turbo Sculpt
Turbo Abs
_________________________________________________________________________

14 comments:

Marcy said...

Are the drinks ever a part of the plan? :P

Kevin said...

They should be part of the plan }:). Enjoy your weekend

Wes said...

Recovery good... Drinking bad :-) OK. Not always ;-) Have a good weekend!!

Holly said...

Have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

akshaye said...

Have a great 4th!

IronGambit said...

ok, I won't :(

Lily on the Road said...

hahahah Marcy! For sure!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Jess said...

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Steve Stenzel said...

How can the drinks NOT be part of the plan?!?!

;)

Happy 4th of July!!

Viv said...

Great to still get the workouts in, quite the trooper. Have a wonderful enjoyable weekend!!

M*J*C said...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! As for drinks not being on the plan, I think they are definitely important during recovery weeks!!!

Runner Susan said...

63 degrees . . . I miss cool weather. Hope your 4th was great!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice 4th of July!

J~Mom said...

Hope you are having a great weekend!!