- This morning's swim was successful. 2000M in less than 50 minutes. I felt really strong and probably could have gone longer, but I guess I had to get to work.
- The past 48 hours I have felt really "gassy" in my stomach. It feels gross and I am wondering what I might be eating too much of to cause this... fiber?
- Today, about an hour after lunch I was hungry again. Could it be that my previous four days of workouts, one being a brick, were enough to increase my hunger? What's the dealio?
- So... who else is joining Viv's next challenge?
- During my lunch I spent a few minutes and was looking over my stats on my sidebar.. noticed that my running miles weren't adding up right... if I wasn't so obsessed with numbers I would probably let this slide, but it is bugging me big time.
- I thought of starting to follow a 10K or half marathon training program... just to motivate myself to get in some long runs.. even if I am not doing a race. Am I weird?
Swim - 2000M, 46:00, 2:18/100M