Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Spreadin' the Love

Erin tagged me...
...she said....













Oh there are so many of you that I absolutely love out there... but I am going to pass this on to the following 10 peeps....
  1. my lovely sistah Steph
  2. Kelsalynn
  3. Borsch
  4. Sherry
  5. MJC
  6. Steve
  7. Stef
  8. Wes
  9. Marcy
  10. Jess

With that ... you are supposed to write 6 random thoughts about yourself... here goes:

  1. I am a data whore. For reals. I love collecting and crunching numbers in any way possible. Have you looked at my sidebar lately? .... plus, if you know anything about special education and progress monitoring, this is one of my favorite parts of my job... shhhh... don't tell anyone.
  2. I HEART morning workouts. It's just feels so good. Plus, there's nothing like being able to leave work and head home to relax for the evening.
  3. I hate making dinner. for one. It's just seems like so much work and is the last thing I want to have to do after a long day.
  4. I am currently obsessed with HGTV. Must have something to do with purchasing and decorating my own home.
  5. I wrote my last RENT check a week ago. For good, I hope. In less than a week I will be writing a check for closing costs. Yaaayyyy!!

Today's Song: All You Need is Love - Beatles

21 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats on the award! YAY for no more rent checks! How exciting!

Lily on the Road said...

no more rent cheques!!! Awesome!

Blaine and Steph said...

Stacy:
A) You only gave us 5 random thoughts - where is the 6th?
B) You know why you are "data whore", because you are a control freak! Yes, you want to be in control of every little thing going on in your life (this may sound harsh, but obviously I mean it with the kindest heart, of course knowing I AM the SAME!)
C) Yay being done throwing money down the drain on rent!
D) You commented on my blog that I did not mention the name of the book - please check again, read say the 1st line!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your home purchase!!!

ncrunner12 said...

Congrats, I'm still pretty new to your blog so I can say I "like" it, I'm not quite to the L word yet. keep up the good work!

Jess said...

YAY! Thanks for the tag!!!

BeachRunner said...

Congrats on the new home purchase! I love your blog too.

J~Mom said...

I feel the same way about morning workouts but I hate getting up for them. lOL

IronGambit said...

wow, Stacy really let you have it!

Runner Leana said...

I am with you on hating to make dinner for one. I've semi-resolved this internally by cooking enough for lunch at the same time, but really it isn't the same if there isn't someone to tell you what a fabulous chef you are when they eat your food.

And yes, I was obsessed with HGTV when I first bought my place too!

Stef0115 said...

Holy cow 8 days till you close! Yippee! Thanks for the shout out!

Aron said...

i HAAAATE making dinner too!

great post :) i always love hearing people's random facts!

Marcy said...

I'm with you on the hate making dinner!

Thanks for the tag . . .I think LOL Don't you guys know enough about me already :P

Michelle said...

Hi just found your blog and thought i'd come by and say hi!!! Check out my blog if you want!!!

http://runningdowndreams.wordpress.com/

Jess said...

I think you must be the first person in the history of home buying to attach a "yay!" to writing a check for closing costs.

Unknown said...

i hate making dinner too. but at least when I am cooking, there are three other people who eat it. i don't think i'd ever cook if it were just for myself.

Danielle said...

So I'm a mileage whore...especially since the onset of Garmin...I like even miles...:)

Yay on the last rent check and to owning a new house. Can't wait to see pics!

Brianna said...

Congrats on finding a true place of your own!!! How EXCITING!

I'm a morning workout gal, too. Must be why things are so hard for me lately - my kids aren't so great for morning workouts (ie., they're in bed with us around 6AM when I should be getting up to run and if I get up, they get up . . . it is vicious!).

SavvyFitChica said...

Congrats on the last rent pmt! I'm so happy for you! I cannot work out in the morning though- I give you credit!

kelsalynn

akshaye said...

Love the choice of song! Yay.. for the rent check!

Viv said...

Loved the list! Especially the HGTV I was all over that for the first year when we got our house.