Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Feelin' Good?

Definitely feelin' better.

Thanks for those kind comments in regards to my post yesterday. I think I am just physically and mentally drained right now. On top of that, my allergies ARE affecting me.

This morning I was able to make it to the gym, as much as I wanted to stay in bed. I got on the treadmill and did a very, very, slow 2.7 miles. I was struggling a bit, mostly due to the pain in my sinus due to the allergies, but I felt a helluva lot better afterwards. Even though it wasn't a great run, it was just what I needed to start my day and make me feel better!

Now, I am off to do some more cleaning at the house. I got my Norwex cleaning rags and I can't wait to use them. Look back for a follow-up post on the wonderful products, as I will post more information and testimonies!! It's will benefit your health!

Today's Run: 2.7 miles, 33:44, 12:29/mile

Today's Song: Michael Buble - Feelin' Good

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you were able to get back at it this morning. Even a little is better than nothing.

L*I*S*A said...

Sometimes just running will make you feel better. Don't know why, but it works. Glad you logged a few miles.

akshaye said...

Glad you feel out of the funk! Talking about cleaning stuff.. try the swiffer sweeper.. the darn thing is made for idiots like me!

Jess said...

Running does wonders for draining the sinuses and decongesting you. Plus, getting the blood pumping always feels good! Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Good for you getting up and running. Hope you are feeling better.

Badgergirl said...

Glad to hear you were feeling a little better after your run this morning!

IronGambit said...

I KNEW you were going to put this song!! I love to wake up to this one! :)

Viv said...

Hey, hate leaving a comment here but i emailed u twice about the challenge thingy. email me so i can reply what i said in the email :-)
viv

J~Mom said...

Glad you are feeling better! :>)

Michelle said...

YES!!! Wonderful run TW!!!

I am proud of ya!!!

Glad you are feeling better!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are feeling better

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BeachRunner said...

That is good news. Hope you are feeling 100% real soon.

Wes said...

Yay to feeling better!! New home cleaning is in full swing :-)

Danielle said...

I'm interested to hear about this wonderful cleaning product!

Marcy said...

Glad you're feeling better. Now I'm curious to know what Norwex cleaning rags are LOL

Unknown said...

Great job on getting it done.

Can't wait to hear the review on the product!

Ms Eva said...

Glad you are feelin' better. :)

Jess said...

Glad you are feeling better...nice job getting to the gym even though you were still a bit under the weather.

N.D. said...

Glad you are feeling better - I love starting off the day with a run!

AddictedToEndorphins said...

(((HUGS)))
Glad you're feeling better!:)It's frustrating when life gets in the way!