Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party

I have just returned from a wonderful weekend in the cities! Yesterday, sis and I did some very necessary Christmas shopping. I think she was more successful than I was. Before we knew it, it was time to get ready for their Ugly Christmas Sweater Party! There were only a couple that didn't wear ugly sweaters... otherwise it was a full house of ugly sweaters!

It is Blaine's Birthday tomorrow.... so Steph made him open his gift early... that way it could be used last night...... there couldn't be a better time for a family photo!

.... yes. someone brought jello shots! ..... me and my bestest friends..... ever! (pictured above ... friend since middle school; and below...my sistah!)

here was the ugliest sweater.... and most creative.....
Good times were definitely had by all!! Thanks, Steph and Blaine for a wonderful time!

14 comments:

Jess said...

That's a fun idea! So, did everyone already have these sweaters, or did you go out and purchase them?

Anonymous said...

How fun!! I love all the pics :)

Runner Leana said...

Oh wow, those are some fantastically bad Christmas sweaters! Sounds like a fun party!

akshaye said...

wow.. those are ugly :)

RunnerGirl said...

I LOVE ugly christmas sweater parties! And yours was totally hideous (you know I mean that as a compliment!).

fyi-I had to delete all personal info from my blog b/c a student was googling my name. I'm now officially under cover.

cdoc said...

I had a great time, it was fun seeing you! I have really missed you!

P.O.M. said...

I have been BEGGING my crew to have a party like that. So fun!

Scott McMurtrey said...

so, those sweaters aren't that ugly. i particularly like the snowflake on at the top. particularly.

Pokey said...

Those were some serious sweaters!!!! Sounds like a GREAT party!

Danielle said...

Ah how fun...:)

PNW Runner said...

That's so hilarious...the sweaters that is. Somehow I think some members of family would just naturally fit in, if you know what I mean, they still do the early 90's hairstyle too. YIkes!!

Anne said...

Until this year I'd never heard of an Ugly Christmas Sweater party, and this month I've been invited to two of them. I think the guests might have a hard time rivaling the one you wore -- and with a print turtleneck. Classic!

Mendy said...

Holy cow! That's hilarious. I was seriously LMAO at the pictures of the sweaters. I'm sooo stealing that idea for next year.

Nancy said...

OMG, those are hilarious. What a funny and fun idea. Love the one with fur on the collar!