Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Long Day.... with no run.

  • Went to bed early last night with good intentions of getting in an early morning run.
  • Was awaken by a friend a 30 minutes after falling asleep.
  • Could'nt fall back to sleep for an hour plus.
  • Didn't run.
  • Had a long day at school.
  • Student spilled my coffee.
  • I had to count to 10 and back.
  • Long meeting on schedule change.
  • Went for a few drinks at 4 with music teacher and 3 PE teachers...
  • had 2 beers and 2 chucks
  • went with a friend to get hair cut
  • went to mall during the busiest shopping week of the year....
  • now home to crash for the night.
  • blech.

P.S. Congrats to my Sis on passing her 4th and final CPA exam! You rock!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

That sucks when you get woken up and can't get back to sleep. When I'm in bed, I turn off and/or bury the phone so it won't wake me up...

Jess said...

What's a "chuck"?

teacherwoman said...

Chuck Norris shot... I believe it is Liquid Ice and Cherry Vodka.

Marcy said...

LOL I was going to ask the same thing as Jess. Sounds tasty!

SavvyFitChica said...

I'm sorry you had a crummy day... tomorrow will be better.

IronGambit said...

that's like the opposite of a to do list.

akshaye said...

spilled your coffee.. what a disaster! only thing worse would be someone spilling my beer :)

Anonymous said...

What a day!

L*I*S*A said...

Oooo, Chuck sounds deadly. I don't know how many of those I could handle.

Congrats to your sis, too!!

J~Mom said...

Congrats to your sister!

My sister just failed her fourth part but ONE point! Needless to say she (and all of us) are heartbroken for her. She will pull her self up and pass the next time, I know she will. :>)

How funny that both of our sisters were taking it at the same time!