Sunday, December 23, 2007

P.S. I Love You

My Mom, youngest sister, and I went out for a movie this afternoon. P.S. I Love You. This was probably one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. I thought it had a wonderful story line.

Afterwards, the rents and I ventured out for a short jaunt. By 4pm, the temp had finally risen from feeling like -2 to 8 above... and the sun shining. Since it has been well over a week without doing anything I just wanted to go out for a short run. And that is what we did. The cold air killed our lungs and made my legs feel like lead. 2 miles. Done and done.

I have finally wrapped all my gifts and placed them under the tree. Hopefully Mom won't notice that I decided to go without bows or ribbons. If she does, she will take them and finish them off for me. She is kind of bow/ribbon crazy like that. I just don't care. I hate wrapping.

10 comments:

Runner Leana said...

Ohhh, I want to see that movie. Good for you getting a run in. I hope you have a great Christmas!

Wes said...

Wow! Did you guys break out the bathing suits and sun tan lotion? LOL!!! Merry Christmas, Stacy!!!

Unknown said...

My wife won't let me wrap anything without putting a bow on it either. Merry Christmas!

IronGambit said...

I'm back in Texas already!!! :) haha
and read the book it's better than the movie ;0

Dances with Corgis said...

good movie, perhaps, but CHEESY POSTER!!!!!

you are SUCH a chick :P hee

Liz said...

I hate wrapping too...tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I have nothing wrapped and we ahve to put together this huge dollhouse! I have time...right???

I agree about teaching them to lose...and being okay with it. Thanks for backing me up!!!

J~Mom said...

I would so put the ribbons on for you! :>)

Jess said...

So it was good? Not cheesy and overly sentimental like the commercials make it out to be?

SavvyFitChica said...

We went without bows or ribbons this year too and you know what? I don't think anyone noticed. Ours was mainly b/c we had to pack our car very tightly and the bows would have been squished, so we planned on adding them later, but never did.

I hate wrapping too. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one.

Danielle said...

I'm still debating if I want to see it. I LOVED the book and was disappointed at the casting of Hilary Swank (not a big fan of hers and she's not right for the part, it should've been someone Irish!!) but others in it make me want to see it.