Thursday, December 6, 2007

Morning workouts

First of all.... guess who is coming to Fargo?

Yeah!



I was up this morning at 4:30am. Should have been up earlier to eat some oatmeal or something because a mile into my run at about 5:15..... I was super hungry and it was oh so distracting. This was what definitely factored into my choice to stop after 2 miles. That and giving me more time to do my strengh training because I didn't know how long it would take. Now I know that I could have run another 15 minutes. I am feeling sore all over... but a good sore. Thankfully tomorrow is a rest day before my big "mini-tri" saturday morning.

I really do enjoy the morning workouts better than the evening. I was able to leave work today and just go home. And that is what I did. With the addition of taking a 1 hour nap. I guess I was tired!

And now I am checking blogs and switching back and forth between the Nuggets game and Grey's Anatomy... Go Nuggets!

Signing off,

"Sporty Spice"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha -sporty spice. I always pretended I was Ginger Spice, hehe. I'm proud to say that Spice Girls was my generation, lol. I even still have my CD! Haha

akshaye said...

man.. i loved some of their earlier stuff growing up.

and have to admit it..I would've never known which Spice girl that was!

Wes said...

Blech! Don't see how you early morning peeps do it! Especially when its cold!

I turned on Gray's Anatomy, and all I saw was some chick getting splattered with blood. Yuk :-)

Danielle said...

I love Bon Jovi...I didn't get tickets for the show here. No idea what I was thinking cause now of course I want them and it's sold out :(

Ah, Grey's was good...must be done now until strike is over...sigh...

Joe said...

Good luck in the mini-tri, Sporty.

Marcy said...

Whooooooaaaaa 4:30am huh? YOu getting all hardcore on us now?

Molly said...

I am having trouble getting up to do my YOGA...you be proud of those 2 miles!

I LOVE Bon Jovi...but the old stuff...wonder f they still play it?

J~Mom said...

I'll come to the concert!! Oohhh I taped Gray's I can't wait to watch it tonight after the kiddos are tucked in bed.

hepsmom said...

When I went and saw Bon Jovi several years ago, they played their new stuff, but also played a good measure of their old stuff too. "Wanted: Dead or Alive" was awesome. It was just JBJ and Richie Sambora. EXQUITSITE!

Hope the run today goes/went well!

SavvyFitChica said...

Wow, I'm so impressed with you getting up that early to workout. I cannot do that. I have to do it after work b/c no matter what I tell myself the night before, when that alarm goes off the next morning, I don't move!

MNFirefly said...

OH COOL! I really hope that they come to Chicago. I am trying to get Josh to go see Van Halen with me in April.

Unknown said...

I've always enjoyed morning workouts also.

Ms Eva said...

I love Bon Jovi! We've seen them in concert twice and they've rocked the house (once in the 90s and in most recently in Mar'07). They played both new & old stuff!