Month in Review: July 2010
Swim - 4,700 Yds ........ 5,200 Yds in June
Bike - 98.23 miles ....... 96.19 miles in June
Run - 24.90 miles ....... 31. 79 miles in June
Total Number of:
Swims - 3
Bikes - 6
Runs - 10 (including runs off the bike)
Bodypump Class - 2
Pilates - 0
Rest Days - 15 (includes 4 days while on vacay)
Highlights of the Month:
- Attending a Twins game @ Target Field with the family over the 4th of July weekend!
- Two weddings!
- Finishing grad class for the semester!
- Vacay in San Diego/Coronado with the BF! (more on that in a later post)
- Spare bedroom was emptied and painted!
Lows of the Month:
- Not being able to follow a good training plan, but was able to squeeze high quality workouts in when and where possible. No regrets here!
- Eating some heavy, not-so-healthy food :(
Goals for August:
- Back on track with training/working out - more strengthening/stretching/core work asside from my biking, running, and swimming.
- Back on track with healthy eating. period.
- Enjoy the next few weeks the best I can before work starts back up again. On tap: Bachelorette party in Wisconsin, triathlon in Minneapolis, wedding in MN, and hopefully some time back home again. Before I know it, summer will be over and I will be looking forward to my long labor day weekend after school starts!
Swim - 52,900 Yds
Bike - 669.80 miles
Run - 228.05 miles
July went by so fast, and I know August is going to go by just as fast. But, I can say that July was jam-packed with goodness and look forward to all the "happenings" in August!