So, in an attempt to catch up a bit, I will do it bullet-style:
- This past weekend the whole fam was in the Twin Cities. Steph and I, as well as a couple friends, participated in our last triathlon of 2010 on Sunday. (Race report will be up as soon as it's finished and I receive my camera in the mail - left it at my sister's place - oops).
- Friday night we went to a Twins game. They beat the Oakland A's. Woot woot!
- I have been home in the Bis since Sunday night, rode home with the 'rents and the BF will bring me back to Fargo this weekend.
- Monday morning I finally get my carpet installed in one of my spare bedrooms. Then the trim needs to be replaced and I can start putting the room back together and my basement living room will be more usable.
- Tuesday I plan to get my haircut and colored before school starts.
- My classroom is a mess and I need to get things organized... will be doing that all next week.
- Next Thursday I am back to work and the following week we start with the kiddos. Yay.
- Grad class starts next week as well. won.der.ful.
I am hoping to catch up with you all this week. I seem to have a lot of time on my hands during the day, while everyone is at work!