During this holiday season, I am reminded of a handful of things that I look forward to every year....
- sipping hot (homemade) Tom and Jerry's
- going out for coffee with the family
- the smell of my parent's fraser fir Christmas tree
- falling asleep on the couch with the white lights on the tree glowing
- wearing sweats and sweatshirts
- being able to watch the Today Show from start to finish for almost 2 weeks
- mom's caramel korn popcorn
- watching old Christmas movies
- white Christmas
- crowding into my Grandparent's house to open Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve.
- Snowmobiling up at the farm
- holiday music
- warm fireplace
- bundling up and doing a 5K through our zoo just before the new year, in freezing temps
- pretty presents under the tree
- watching an endless amount of basketball games on TV
- listening to Mannheim Steamroller's Christmas story
- singing along at Christmas Mass
- baking goodies for friends and family
- decorating the house
- cuddling up under a blanket with a good book
- laughing and reminiscing over past Christmas stories
What are your favorite things?
Merry Christmas to all!