- the winds will be increasing to 25-40mph ...
- the wind chills will be getting down to 25-40 degrees below zero ...
- expecting 6-8 inches of snow ...
....add all of this together and it's going to be nasty!
Since I new about this yesterday, I hauled ass to the grocery store to grab a couple things that I was low in, including stuff to do some holiday baking. It was freakin' crazy there! An absolute zoo! You would have thought the end of the world was in sight.
If the world was coming to an end, I was going out and celebrating last night, and that is just what I did! LOL. I had way more fun than I planned to have and stayed up way too late. Supposedly I am not too shabby of a pool player.
Today I have a tight schedule.
- Watch the Kona Ironman on NBC at 1:30pm CT
- Watch the Tar Heels play at 5pm CT
- And then watch the Sioux at 7pm, since I won't be able to get up there for the game...due to weather. I don't know if I will be watching this at home or heading over to our local favorite to watch with some friends.
- I will also be baking goodies throughout the next 24 hours.
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!