Here's the "Top 5" things I am thankful for:
- Being financial aware and stable - living in my own home with food on the table, clothes on my back, and heat in the winter.
- Being able to spend holiday's with my parents, sisters, and brother-in-law.
- My health and happiness, as well as my family's and friend's
- My career, which is so much more than a job and very rewarding on a daily basis
- Being surrounded by such good people everyday... family, friends, co-workers, students, and you all
This morning we decided against doing the annual Turkey Trot this year. It doesn't start until 9am and we wanted to be able to help out around the house before our 30+ guests arrive before noon! So, Steph, Dad, and I went out for a nice 3 mile run earlier! Now, I must shower and help Mom while Steph and Dad are off getting us Starbucks!
Have a great Thanksgiving, y'all!