- Woke at 4am. Again. Make that 4 out of 5 days this week. Tomorrow is one of the few mornings that I could sleep in if I wanted, but I have plans to leave for spin at 830. Who wants to make bets on whether I will be up during the 4am hour tomorrow? Any takers? Come on.. I know there are some of you out there just dying to make a bet!
- 6:00am ... was debating on whether I should wear something Twins, Vikings, or Sioux to school for favorite sports team/jersey day. I wasn't feelin' in the mood for the Vikes, and opted to play it safe and wear Twins rather than Sioux. I am in Bison territory. *Yuck* All that green and gold.... How many of you think I washed my "Cuddy" shirt before wearing it? Hmm?
- 6:45 am ... Picked up a Caramel Highrise from Caribou Coffee on my way to work. Great way to start a friday. Nice and warm fuzzy feeling in me....
- 8:30am-ish... feelin' dizzy. I wonder how many shots of espresso were in that drink? It was such a weird feeling.
- 8:30 thru mid-afternoon .... time flew by with the kiddos... but the highlight of the day was intervening with a student and a para. I was working with my group and heard some commotion coming from the other side of the room. Supposedly the para was trying to get this student to go back into the room next door to work with another special ed teacher(who wasn't in the room at the time to take care of this situation). When I stepped in, the student attempted to bite me, kick me, slap me, and to top it off he called me a freak. "Shut up, you freak," he said, to be exact. Poor kid. He obviously doesn't really know me! Good thing he was the size of a 6 year old.
- 4:30ish ... finally left school and got to breath some fresh air and see the sun! I couldn't have thought of a better way to end a friday than with a couple friends, a drink or two, and dinner!
- 6ish... ventured over to Scheels. Had a great salesman help me... I tried on every kind of shoe similar to my Asics Kayano's; Saucony, Brooks, Mizunos, and of course the new Kayano. I didn't care for the Mizunos, Saucony wasn't very stable, the Brooks were really comfy, but I was shocked to see them more expensive than my kayano's. As you can see... I chose my kayano's. I just have to remember to replace them sooner... rather than later...
- 7ish ... came home to find these ..... in front of my door. (Triathlon Training: In Four Hours a Week, Triathlons For Women, and Total Immersion). Thanks, peeps, for the advice on good books. I am sooo pumped.I have a lot of reading to do! And a lot of learning!
- Now... I am going to read y'alls blogs... and watching my twins hopefully beat some tigers to the ground!
Friday, September 14, 2007
Friday Fun Facts
Okay, so this may not be so much as FUN Facts, But it will be the facts.... bear with me people... I am trying to change it up a bit!