Let's look at the stats.
Month in Review: October 2010
Swim - 00 yds .............. 2,000 yds in September
Bike - 157.39 miles ....... 126.81 miles in September
Run - 41.10 miles ......... 30.08 miles in September
Total Number of:
Swims - 0
Bikes - 9
Runs - 12 (including runs off the bike)
BodyPump Class - 3 (barely once a week --- boooh)
Pilates Class - 0
Yoga Class - 0
REST Days - 12 (10 in September, 16 in August)
Highlights of the Month:
- Still more fun weekends with the BF, family, and friends!
- Brad Paisely Concert (with Justin Moore & Darius Rucker)
- Sioux Hockey - even though they lost in an ugly game.
- Baseball playoffs (Poor Twins, but yay the Yankees are done!)
- Football Season - College and NFL
- Enjoying running again... especially longer runs - completing TWO Virtual 10K's
- Registering for TWO 5K's - Full Moon 5K on Nov. 11 in the evening AND Jingle Bell 5K on December 4th
- 2 months into the school year and no sick days!
- Completing the trim work in my basement spare bedroom and hanging my new curtain rod (this 4 month project will be noted in an upcoming post)
Lows of the Month:
- No swimming
- No Yoga
- No Pilates
- Eating too much crappy candy and baked sweets at work
Goals for the Month of November:
- Eat smart. Fuel the body. Cut the crap. Period. - journal nutrition, sleep, stress level, and workouts.
- Probably going to register for the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving morning. I haven't done that race for a few years, since it's later in the morning and we have been busy helping mom prep for Dinner that day. I think we are going to try and sneak it in again this year - at least me, my Dad, and probably sister (and bro-in-law?!)!
- HAVE FUN at the Full Moon 5K on November 11th.
Swim - 61,100 Yds
Bike - 1044.05 miles
Run - 325.53 miles
How was your October? Do you have any specific goals for November?