Last Sunday I posted how I was thankful for my lazy Sundays. This one was quite the exception. In fact, the whole weekend was far from lazy. The BF stayed home to get things done and I stayed in Fargo to get things done, knowing that I would be heading back that way Tuesday anyway. so, I got a lot done. Such as:
- Saturday morning bike ride - 21 miles
- 3 hours working on SSI assignment for my ASD class with a friend - while enjoying coffee
- cleaned out my walk-in closet in my bedroom and have tons of clothes to donate
- Sunday morning workout - 3.2 miles run and 25 minutes of strengthening, stretching and core work.
- Finished the SSI assignment/reflection- only took a couple more hours but I have an extremely better understanding of SSI, Social Security Disability, Housing Assistance, Medicare/Medicaid, etc.
- Cleaned my bathroom
- Spent a lot of time reading Could It Be Autism by Nancy D. Wiseman, and just have about 100 pages left before I can write an 8-10 page book summary and review, stating how it relates to our class topics, AND make a powerpoint presentation for my final project
- Watched the Vikings/Packers game - blech
- 3 loads of laundry
- Did some holiday baking
What did your weekend look like?!