Saturday, November 6, 2010

30 Days of Thanks (Day 6)

Day Six: Saturday Coffee

I try to limit myself to one store-bought beverage a week. It has become a ritual that our family, when together for a weekend, enjoys good laughs and conversations over a Saturday morning coffee...whether it's at a local coffee shop back home, or a Starbucks or Caribou. One might say it has become a tradition. I am thankful for my coffee, but also the fact that it brings us together as a family!

I am secretly looking forward the nonfat, sugar free, peppermint mochas this winter... mmmm.

5 comments:

Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

totally agree! hooray for coffee!

Unknown said...

i like my coffee too, but i make it at home vs. buy it out. i like it MY WAY better than THEIR WAY. LOL

Anne said...

I like how all the things you're thankful for (so far) involve people and relationships even when they appear to be about "things."

Jen said...

mmmmm....holiday coffees!! I try to limit the coffees I buy too, but I haven't been very good at this lately.

Kristen said...

How good you are to limit yourself to once a week! I wish I had that kind of control.

Mmmm, peppermint mochas are the ultimate holiday treat!