1. Less Soda/More water - I have managed to cut back quite a bit with the soda. And, all of the soda has been removed from the house (should have never bought any to begin with). So, with that I am assuming the next week is going to be even better than last week!
2. 4-5 Core and Stretching sessions - done and done!
- 130 push-ups
- 130 side crunches w/8# ball
- 80 regular crunches
- 85 reverse crunches
- 1:05 - 1:45 plank x's 4
- 1:00 - 1:20 side plank x's 4
- 0:30 - 0:45 rocking plank x's 4
3. No Treats at work - This is becoming a lot more easier than I thought. This past week, I was able to turn down brownies at lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday, a piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for a co-workers 5oth birthday on Thursday, a cupcake from a student's birthday on Thursday, and a huge caramel roll on Friday. I wonder how many empty calories I saved!?