Month in Review: March 2010
Swim - 10,600 Yds .... 11,600 Yds in February
Bike - 119.90 miles .... 105.00 miles in February
Run - 34.44 miles .... 30.00 miles in February
Total number of:
Swims - 5
Bikes - 6
Runs - 10
Spin classes - 0
BodyPump classes - 3
REST days - 9
TriPower days - 3 (newly added)
Total minutes of:
Yoga - 0
Pilates - 0
S&S (Stretching and Strengthening) - 240 (this actually includes a lot of yoga poses)
Highlight of the month:
- Last month I was excited to have 5+ miles of pain free running. This month, I am happy to say I was able to run 6.66 miles pain free!
- Deciding to keep up with swim team! I feel like my lungs are getting stronger and my swimming is improving!
Lows of the month:
- Still struggling with getting in a good yoga or pilates session. However, I am doing a lot of strengthening and stretching routines and yoga moves daily, just not in a video or class form.
- Getting over this Sinus infection. I think I have been sick 4 times this school year: 1 cold, 1 sinus infection, 1 flu, and 1 strep throat (which I have never had before...evah!)
- Tuesday night CEC classes that go until 730pm... killing my workout schedule, no lie. One more week.
Did I accomplish my March goals?
Continue with Half Marathon Training?- check!
- Cutting back on soda (and coffee)? - not so much!
Sticking with adult swim team?- check!
- More yoga, pilates, & BodyPump? - workin' on it!
What are my goals for April?
- Try to run outdoors at least once a week!
- With the weather improving, familiarize myself with my new Garmin 305 (birthday gift from December!)
- Get my bike in the shop for a tune-up before hitting the open roads!
- Get on my bike outside!
- Figure out what race even I will be doing in the Fargo Marathon.... coming soon!
Swim - 23,200 Yds
Bike - 321.54 miles
Run - 95.81 miles
Overall, I am pretty pleased with March. It seems that my plan to incorporate yoga or pilates each week continues to fail. It's the first thing to go when there's a crunch for time. How do you include it into your routine?
How did March 2010 turn out for you?