- I went out west for the weekend and enjoyed time with the BF, my parents and sister, friends, and some of his family as well. It was jam-packed but enjoyable.
- On my way back to the Bis area last weekend, the temperature dropped to 34 degrees at 5pm and it was sleeting. While we were eating dinner, we witnessed huge snowflakes falling from the night sky. Sure felt like December 17th, not September 17th. Thankfully it didn't stick around!
- Las Vegas and the cabin in the woods idea for my 30th birthday have been dropped from the list of ideas. They're both just too much!
- I am in a groove with my running (knock on wood) and just got THE announcement in the mail for the Fargo Marathon. I will go further into depth on this topic in a different post, but just wanted to inform you all that my mind is rolling with this and what may lie ahead!
- Work, working out, and grad school are all consuming my time. That and busy weekends. But, I am enjoying it all! I just haven't had much desire or time to put towards blogging. Sorry, y'all!
- Even though I am struggling to keep up with this blog, and yours, I have started another blog to keep track of nutrition and workouts. I need something to be more accountable and that's where I am going to start. I started working with TriMarni this summer and I will be honest, I fell off the bandwagon a bit. I need to get back on track and make some more healthy lifestyle changes. Feel free to check it out: Finding The Proper Balance - It's not very exciting, but it's there for me, not you. :)
Happy Tuesday, y'all!