Month in Review: August 2010
Swim - 6,200 Yds ...... 4,700 Yds in July
Bike - 95.05 miles ...... 98.23 miles in July
Run - 26.30 miles ...... 24.90 miles in July
Total Number of :
Swims - 4
Bikes - 7
Runs - 9 (including runs off the bike)
BodyPump Class - 1 (no wonder why I was so sore for days afterwards)
Pilates Class - 1
REST days - 16 (YIKES!)
Highlights of the month:
- Doing a triathlon with my sister! I just wish it would have gone better!
- Enjoying the last bit of summer.
- Spending time with family and the BF.
- Going back to work. Yeah, I am only a week in, so I can still say I am happy to be back. Check back next month to see how I feel about it. :)
Lows of the month:
- Struggling through my last triathlon of 2010. So challenging, mentally and physically.
- The high number of rest days. Some occured because I was just too lazy. You know how you get in the routine of not doing something for a couple days and then it's twice as hard to get back into workout mode? Yeah, that's what happened... multiple times.
Goals for September:
- Not get sick. It seems like I have dealt with some sort of allergies/cold the first couple weeks of school and I don't like it one bit. My throat has felt pretty dry the past couple of days and my glands are swollen. Seriously?!
- Plan better. This includes my meals, workouts, and everything else. If I can plan a bit better, I will have used my time more wisely. I think this will also keep me on my "A" game for workouts.
- Enjoy the fall weather while we have it. When October comes, anything is possible in regards to 'weather'.
- I was hoping to think of some sort of challenge for the month, but can't. However, I hope to get to Bodypump and Pilates class weekly. I hope to run 40+ miles this month, bike over 100 miles, and swim close to 10,000 Yds. We'll see!
Year To Date Stats:
Swim - 59,100 Yds
Bike - 759.85 miles
Run - 256.40 miles