Where the heck did April go?
Here we are, the first day of May, May Day mind you, and I am reminded that after today, we have 4 weeks of school left - 18 days. It is going to fly by! I must do my regular "Month in Review" and recap April.
- Swim - 11,000M.....................5,600M in March
- Bike - 103.00 miles.............65.91 miles in March
- Run - 24.49 miles..............24.00 miles in March
It was a pretty decent month. I was still dealing with knee issues, but I think that things might start looking up. I just have that feeling! With that note, I think May is going to be even bettah!
A couple goals for May:
- Train smart - remember.... Quality vs. Quantity
- Dig deep into TriPower training
- Eat smart
- Enjoy the little things... life's too short!
I can't wait for the weekend! My sister that lives in the cities is coming up! We have crazy busy plans this weekend... Hairball concert (80's coverband) tonight, drive up to GF to see some family tomorrow morning/afternoon, and Elton John/Billy Joel concert tomorrow night. I am sure a lot of laughter and some alcohol will be thrown in there somewhere, but they don't have to go hand in hand!
Have a great weekend y'all! Good luck to ALL those who are racing this weekend. I won't point out names because I know I will forget someone and feel soooo bad!
Run - 2.54 miles, 30:00, 11:48/mile avg.
Swim - 1400M