I want to shout out and say THANKS to those who have donated to help me in the fight against Diabetes. I have been thinking about the Tour de Cure for the past couple of days and look forward to building my long rides to be ready in June! If you are interested in donating, feel free to check out my last post, or just click the picture on the sidebar to the left! THANKS AGAIN, fellow bloggers!
Ashley, over at Journey to Better Me has given me an award! She says my blog is SUPER! Now isn't she so sweet? What a doll!
The rules are: tape the award on your blog somewhere and pass it along to 5 fellow super bloggers. Then comment on their blog to let them know how lucky they are today! When you present your Super Blogger awards, link back to the Super Blogger who gave it to you :)
Choosing 5 fellow blogs to pass this award onto is super hard. There are so many great blogs out there! But, as required, I have narrowed it down to the "required" 5:
1. Amanda over at Run To Finish.... I love reading her blog and not just for all the give-aways she has! She is constantly sharing recipes, challenging bloggers with her nutrition challenges, sharing product reviews, talking about her running, and I love reading her gratitude list! ... In my mind, she lives life to the fullest with such a great attitude! It's starts to rub off on a person after a while! :)
2. Kelsalynn...is awesome! She is constantly pushing herself above and beyond, and is a great source of motivation for me and many others!! She rocks when it comes to CrossFit and keeps reminding me of how great it is... and she can do 170 real push ups!
3. Steve over at Steve in a Speedo?! Gross... this guy is always up for a challenge! He's fast! He's hilarious! and he's Gross! And he's now organized a Triathlon Training Club! You never know what he will be up for next!
4. Carolina John at Smoke Training... I look forward to each and every one of his posts. Sometimes I find myself laughing out loud reading them. And he's got some mean gardening skillz! He is training for B2B Half Iron and almost got me to sign up for it this year. This man is the guy who introduced me to Tri Power... which in return "fixed" my knee. What else can I say about the guy... he is pretty high on my pedestal. (plus, I think he shaves his legs more than I do!)
5. Jess over at 21 Days... I think I have been following her blog since I started blogging a few years ago... and vice versa. She is a fellow runner, avid reader, awesome bowler, and very witty! And... she's expecting her first baby! 10 months out of the year I find myself jealous of the warmer !
I have seen the following meme floating around blogland for the past month or so, and just thought I would dive in myself. I know. You guys are super excited to learn more about muah!
8 things to which I'm looking forward....
1. The end of the school year... the next 10 days are going to be long.. .the kids have already begun shutting down.
2. The Tour De Cure ... 32 mile ride to fight diabetes!
3. My first outdoor triathlon ... July 11, 2009
4. Family trip to NYC in July
5. Teaching summer school
6. Spending many afternoons on my deck this summer
7. Getting my own puppy
8. Going to a Twins game
8 things I did yesterday....
1. Ran on the treadmill
2. Tri Power strengthening routine
4. Played with the dog
5. Read a bit from the book Culture Jam... for book club
6. Did some much needed blog reading
7. Watched American Idol
8. Fell asleep watching the Twins
8 things I would like to do....
1. buy furniture and grill for the deck
2. Read more classic books
3. Work towards my ASD Credentials
4. Do another Half Marathon
5. Train for a Half Ironman, before I turn 30
6. Do a Contiki Tour in Europe
7. Cycle in Europe
8. Take a couple weeks to backpack, hike, and camp in the mountains
8 shows I watch....
1. Mike & Mike in the Morning
2. American Idol
3. Dancing with the Stars
4. Two and a Half Men
6. Medium... when I am still awake for it
7. Today Show
8. Anything sports related.....
8 people I tag...
This has been going around for a while so if you haven't done it yet, I tag alls y'all! :)