Sunday, October 14, 2007

Octapolluza week 2

Recap.....

Monday: 2.15 mile run, lift
Tuesday: 19.05 mile bike
Wednesday: Rest day
Thursday: 10+ mile bike, lunges, abs
Friday: 400M swim
Saturday: 2.25 mile run, lift arms, abs
Sunday: Rest day

If you haven't alreaady noticed, I took two rest days this week. Naughty me! Oh well. This coming week will be interesting to see how I will be able to maintain Octapolluza. I will be heading to the cities to help my sister and her hubby move this weekend. maybe I will use Saturday as a day of "strength training". On a side note, I have been soda free for over 2 weeks!

Tomorrow I will be heading to the pool again! Yippee!

14 comments:

Nat said...

Congrats on the no soda thing. That's a hard habit to break!

Makita said...

no soda - i need to do that! (amongst other things...)

Marcy said...

WHOO HOOOOO on the no soda bit!

Wes said...

Nice job! Keep at it!!!

Lisa - Slow & Steady said...

Good job kicking the soda habit.

Danielle said...

Great job on the soda free!! Ah the joys of moving, yeah, that can count as a workout, honestly you will be so sore from it!

Randy said...

You are going so great with all of this....keep it up...I'm down on soda's from what I used to do (4-6 a day) to maybe 1 every other day.

Rock on....

jahowie said...

I'm sitting here sipping on a Mt. Dew realizing that I really need to cut back on the soda. Great job!!

kelsalynn said...

Your Octapolluza is going better than mine. Great job on the no-pop challenge! That's fabulous!

L*I*S*A said...

Good for you on staying soda free. It's not easy giving it up, but when you finally do, it's all good.

Now, where is my Coke Zero?!

J~mom said...

How is the pool going? Are you liking the swimming? Great job on no soda!

IronGambit said...

I had a friend that tried to quit sodas and he had a lot of "caffiene" withdrawals and he gained all the emotions that came with it! //good luck//

Badgergirl said...

Congrats on your Octapolluza efforts! You're doing awesome. And I'm very impressed with the soda thing.

CollegeGirl said...

I agree -congrats on the no soda! Boy do I envy you :)

And no worries about two rest days, you're still going GREAT!