Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 8 HM Training

I finished off week 8 of half marathon training with a nice long 8 miler (on the treadmill). Overall, this week of training was quite successful and I am happy! WEEK 9: HALF MARATHON TRAINING MONDAY (3/21): Run 2.6 mi (30:00) Stretch 10:00 TUESDAY (3/22): Bike 21.6 miles (1:00:00) SSC (25:00) WEDNESDAY (3/23): Shoveling - 1 hour THURSDAY (3/24): Run 4 mi (45:00) Stretch 15:00 FRIDAY (3/25): REST SATURDAY (3/26): REST SUNDAY (3/27): Run - 8 mi (1:32:05) Asside from training, I think we booked our reception/dance site for the wedding this week, and got a bit of a discount on the rental of the ballrooms. The fiance was able to use his charm and get the hospitality room that we are going to use for rehearsal dinner for free! This weekend my parents, as well as my sister and bro-in-law, came to town to help me find my wedding dress! I didn't purchase one, but I found the one I want! I think we also found the dress for the bridesmaids! Exciting! Okay...why can't I get my posts to post right, with correct spacing?! It's all one BIG paragraph!? help?

10 comments:

fancy nancy said...

What an exciting weekend!!! I remember how fun it was...stressful but definitely fun!

Jess said...

Yeah, Blogger was giving me issues with paragraphing too. Who knows why.

Great job on the training, especially while wedding planning!

Carly said...

Congrats on all that planning! I felt like I could really do anything else until I booked the venue, so I'm sure that one feels extra good!

Unknown said...

Nice wedding planning progress :-)

RockStarTri said...

Atleastyoudidn'thaveaproblemwithspacingbetweenthewords.

Steel Springs said...

That's a lot of exciting wedding planning! It's so fun that you've found a great dress!

Wes said...

priorities chica! LOL... stay excited!!

Marlene said...

Way to go on your training and congrats on accomplishing some wedding tasks! So excitign that you found your dress!!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Wow you have got a ton of wedding stuff done! Impressive :)

TRIFishy said...

Hi! My name is Gena and I work for a tri store online. I happened upon your blog and enjoyed reading about your training. I hope you do well in your half marathon! Anyway, I am contacting you to see if you are interested in a simple sponsorship. Please let me know at sponsorships@onetri.com. I just wanted to note that you have been selected as you met our specific guidelines. If you are interested just send me a quick note and I’ll send you more details about the potential sponsorship.

Happy Training :)