- Cutting back on soda - hopefully to nothing :)
- Drinking more water
- Cutting back on Caribou and Starbucks... allowing maybe one a week
- Taking my vitamins and supplements on a regular basis again
- cutting back on sweets - no baked goodies, bars, cookies, donuts, etc. The work place is consumed by it and I need to stay away!
- doing more yoga
Are any of you giving up or doing anything to better yourself?
Other random updates:
- Maybe I should be giving up running for the next 40 days. After my okay 6.4 miler on Sunday, I attempted to run today and the shin/ankle was bothering me again. It's weird and I am afraid if I keep running on it, it will get worse. Maybe time to see the doc?
- I got engaged over the weekend! Time to start planning a wedding!!!
- It's been snowing like crazy here and I can't wait to leave for Las Vegas tomorrow with the fiance and another couple. We will miss the cold weather and yet another storm system rolling through on Friday/Saturday! 70 degree weather will be greatly appreciated for 4 days!