Month in Review: June 2010
Swim - 5,200 Yds ............. 6,000 Yds in May
Bike - 96.19 miles ............ 67.10 miles in May
Run - 31.79 miles ............. 28.65 miles in May
Total Number of:
Swims - 4
Bikes - 7
Runs - 12 (including short runs off the bike)
Bodypump class - 2
Pilates - 3
REST days - 12
Highlights of the month:
- Completed my first triathlon of 2010!
- Taught summer school with some pretty good kids!
- Weekends with family, friends, and the BF!
Lows of the month:
- I can't think of any lows related to working out and training. I guess that's a good thing!
Goals for July:
- Find balance between training and nutrition (with some help from Marni),
- finish yet another grad class with a positive attitude,
- enjoy a month of absolutely NO work (one of the reasons why I love being a teacher),
- and enjoy all the fun festivities: trip to the cities this weekend with the fam and BF (and take in a Twins game...finally), cousin's wedding, friend's wedding, and a trip to San Diego at the end of the month with the BF!!
Swim - 48,200Yds
Bike - 593.25 miles
Run - 202.15 miles
This month, like every other month, has gone by super fast and I know July is going to go buy just as fast with all the things going on! How was June for you? Anything exciting coming up this month? Any challenges you are participating in?