One day down and I was able to get the following things accomplished, in this order:
- 3.62 mile run in the AM- it was sweaty, stinky, and I had a tomato face... but felt good when it was done! Followed it up with 20 minutes of strengthening, stretching, and core work!
- Listened to 2 audio powerpoints to prepare class chat on Wednesday (totalling 100 minutes - FO REAL!) - this was not listed on the to-do list.... kind of forgot about it.
- Cleaned out oven mess by hand - this too was not on the list, but I got most of it done while listening to the 2nd audio powerpoint. It's all about multitasking, peeps. (Side note: in attempt at making two pans of monkey bread at 5am Saturday morning to take with for the wedding party to nibble on that morning, the caramel sauce poured over and almost started my house on fire. Needless to say, the monkey bread did not get finished and smoke filled the house. Scary. Currently looking for a more accurate monkey bread recipe.)
- I THINK I figured out my topic for my final grad paper/project/lesson plan... and did some searching for articles/references.
- Measured spare bedroom.
- Did dishes. It's never-ending and it's only my dishes!
- Went to Lowes and looked at flooring options. I decided I probably won't make a decision on this until after my vacay. Too many choices!
- Looked at paint while at Lowes. Figured I would give that room a fresh coat of paint before putting in new flooring. I want something neutral like a light gray but need an accent color for the half wall on two sides. Suggestions?
- Biked 21.61 miles in the PM ... at the gym on the upright bike. I needed to read 4 articles for grad class and I was sick of just sitting and working, so I did it on the bike! ☺
- Enjoyed my evening watching the Twins game and did a little bit of reading for fun.
Today is another day and more time needs to be spent on this grad paper. Blech. Marlene made a comment saying how she works better under pressure and that I probably do too. So TRUE.. so true, indeed!!
"If it weren't for the last minute, I wouldn't get anything~Author Unkown