2. School is starting to wind down. Kids are talking about field trips, cleaning out their desks, summer plans, and I am just hoping we make it through the next 8 days (including today).
3. The weather is wonderful. Last week it rained almost all week and the temps were in the 40's and 50's. Now the temps are in the 70's and the sun feel's great!
4. I did my first outdoor run yesterday. Yes, my first of 2010... crazy, I know. It was 78 degrees and I just had to take advantage of that and the fact that there was really no wind.
5. I got some more Vitamin D when I returned home from my run and mowed my lawn. I then proceeded to spend just as much time trying to kill dandy lions as it takes me to mow my lawn.
6. It's Facebook official. For those of you who are not friends with me of FB, or are friends with me of FB but never on there, I have changed my status. Yes, my friends.. it's facebook official. I am in a relationship. There are two things that I don't spend a lot of time talking about on here in depth: my work and my personal/dating life. But, I figured I would spill the beans in regards to my long distance relationship. Yes, approximately 200 miles. Any questions?
7. It's Fargo Marathon week here and it's crazy busy! I am on the Youth Run Committee and we have the 1/2 mile and 1 mile run Thursday evening. As of Sunday, I believe we had 1200 registrations filled out for kids 5-12. Then, last night I think we had 150 walk-up registrations. We are accepting registrations up until the race day, so I can only imagine how many kids are going to be running!
8. I am looking forward to my Fargo Marathon Challenge! Friday night is the 5K and Saturday morning is the 10K. The weather will be nice and hot for the 5K and cool for the 10K (at 7am). My plan is to just go out there and enjoy both races. No desire to break any world records, here!
9. I am itching to get to the brand-spankin-new Target Field. I think we have plans to go down and catch a Twins game on the 3rd of July! They will be playing Tampa Bay and I am pretty much counting down the days!
10. NBA playoffs are here! I don't watch too much pro ball anymore, but I do enjoy the playoffs. Especially with the idea of a possible repeat of 2008! What do you have bets on? Let's go Celtics!
(Another reason why the number 5 is my favorite number....)