I haven't written up my race report for the 5K/10K from last weekend because I have been waiting for the pictures to be ready. Their up now, but I am still not done with my report - it should be up next week sometime, sorry!
So, I got the idea for today's post from Holly (thanks!).
1. Fresh fruit, crackers and cheese -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is wonderful, but goes by too fast!
3. *I HEART* flip flops.
4. To love someone is good, to be loved by someone is wonderful, to love oneself is a necessity.
5. While camping, I would love to go for a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually salty snacks, and sometimes junk!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading home to the Bis, tomorrow my plans include possibly camping, and Sunday, I want to just chillax!
Have a great Memorial Day weekend, y'all!!