2. The BF and I are planning a trip for this summer! In July we will be heading to San Diego for 5 nights! We have our hotel, airfare, and rental car all taken care of! We look forward to getting in some sight seeing, time on the beach, and a Padres/Dodgers game! Those of you who have traveled to SD or live in Cali and can think of anything that we should look into, feel free to share!
3. Random thoughts and comments in response to everyone's questions this week...
- Yes, I took that photo of the sun and clouds in my last post - while I was driving back home last weekend.
- I would prefer working out in the morning before work, but now that the weather is getting nice I look forwards to getting in those runs/rides outdoors in the afternoon. It's still too dark in the morning when I would need to go.
- Many of you asked for more info on the BF? I don't know how he feels about me sharing much on here, so I am going to keep it minimal for now. He's 28, an auditor or a bank, very family-orientated, and the truly the nicest guy I have ever met. Fo reals.
- I only have one picture of the two of us from this past weekend. However, it's not the greatest and I think I would need his permission before posting. In due time, peeps.
- When we changed our FB status it was after he gave me a hard time for still being "single". So we pretty much took care of that at the same time. It was mutual. lol.
- 200 miles back home is not a 6 hour drive. I go 75-80mph... do the math! hehe
- Any other questions!?!?