Month in Review: January 2010
Swim - 1000 meters
Bike - 86.64 miles
Run - 31.17 miles
Total number of:
Swims - 1
Bikes - 6
Runs - 11
Spin classes - 1
BodyPump classes - 3
Total minutes of:
Yoga - 0
Pilates - 60
Stretching/Strengthening - 4 hours
High of the Month: Starting the new year off running strong and injury free!!
Lows of the Month:
- Getting Strep Throat and being knocked on my rear for over a week. I was barely able to get off the couch and get to work, let alone to the gym and doing any sort of workout.
- No yoga! What? I had such good intentions and then never did it!
- 1 swim? gasp!
Goals for the Month of February:
- Cut out soda - completely
- Today marks the beginning of following a Half Marathon Training schedule, in hopes of doing one in May.
- Get my ars back into the pool!
- Join Mary in the Legs Do It Challenge! Click here if you're interested in joining us!
How did January look for you? What are you looking forward to this month?