Jess from Run Girl Run sent me this fun survey, so I thought I would let you all in on a little more about me!
The rules are:
1. Fill it out
2. Change one question with one of your own
3. Add an additional question
4. Send it to 3 people.
1. What are your current obsessions? Working out, blogging, and now baseball. College hoops are over, bring on baseball season!
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often? Right now, this would have to be my green Nike racerback workout top. It's super comfy and I love the length on it.
3. Last thing you bought for myself? My bike trainer about a month ago.
4. What’s for dinner? Good question. It's Good Friday and no meat, so probably something to do with fish?!
5. Say something to the person who tagged you: Jess, you rock! I have fun reading your blog!
6. What is one item you could not live without? Computer!
7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die? Somewhere in Europe... Greece, Italy, Germany.
8. Three things to do before you die:
a. Complete a Half Iron
b. Travel to Europe
c. meet the man of my dreams, start a family, etc... live life!
9. What are you reading right now? Still working on the 3rd book, Eclipse, of the Twighlight Series.
10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed? Rate it out of 5 stars. The last movie I saw in the theaters was Twilight. I must give it a 4.5 out of 5! Loved it!
11. What’s your guilty pleasure? Reality television, mostly American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and sometimes the Bachelor or Bachelorette.
12. What’s your favorite smell? Just one? If I had to just pick one, it would have to be the smell left behind after a good summer's rain.
13.If cost wasn't an issue and you could run any race in the world what would it be? I don't know if it would necessarily be a race, but I would love to cycle in Europe!
14. Do you have a goal that you are trying accomplish before 2009 is over? Mine would have to be to complete another Half Marathon!
15. Describe one of your happiest moments. One of my happiest moments was crossing the finish line in my first half marathon. I never thought I would attempt that distance, especially after trying a couple times previously and then never able to finish due to an injury. It was definitely a moment tha tmande me want to do it again!
16. What was your best Halloween costume? I don't remember a lot of mine, but I think one of my favorites was just dressing as a basketball player in college. Does this shock you?
17. What do you have an addiction to? coffee and the Chocolate Brownie Zbar! Mmmm.
18. What do you do that you would be embarassed for others to know about? I snore. Is that embarassing enough?
19. What is one totally irrational fear you have? Falling down the stairs and nocking my teeth out on the banister. This fear started when I was younger, but has never really faded. Oftentimes I will have dreams about it!
20. Do you have a favorite training tip? Listen to your body - This is pretty basic, but true.
Ok, I tag:
1. Ashley @ Journey to a Better Me
2. Michelle @ Running Down a Dream
3. Marlene @ Mission to A(nother) Marathon