- I have completed my last student re-evaluation, had the meeting today, and only have to make a few adjustments to the report and update the IEP.
- I have one IEP meeting left for the year, tomorrow, and have about 90% of the paperwork done.
- Sorry, special education yap yap.
- Midterm grades are due to teachers by Friday and I have mine done and will be sending them off tomorrow. booyah!
- My mailbox that was hit in December by a furniture delivery truck has been re-installed. It spent most of the winter propped up in a snowbank. However the past couple weeks it has been lying on it's ass in my boulevard, and I haven't been receiving my mail because of it.
- One of the twirlybirds from my roof was found in a snowbank a few weeks ago and finally replaced. I guess that is what was causing all that noise the week of the flood here... I am sure some of you remember me complaining about a rackety noise coming from my roof...
- And, the latch on my gate in my backyard has been fixed. It was loose and I had to use a bungy-cord thingy to keep the wind from ripping the door off.
- All house-hold repairs/fix were done in one day by a very nice friend of a friend. I owe him big time!
- And... I finally set up my wireless printer/scanner/copier! LOVE it!
To top things off, I was able to get in a nice workout this evening. Ahh... it felt so good!
Despite all the craziness going on around me, as I look back on April thus far, things have been going pretty darn well! I have been able to get in a workout everyday this month except for 2. I have only missed 3 days of Jillian's 30-day Shred. There are only 2 complete REST days in my calendar thus far. My minimal daily workout has been just Jillian, but most days I have done Jillian with running, biking, and/or swimming. I hope to push a little harder the rest of April now that I have a bit ... more ... time.... !Now it's AI time.. .and a little time to catch up on some blogs!