- Overall, the weather has been pretty good with only a handful of rainy days here and there, and the temps have usually been between 75 and 90... which is perfect....until the humidity picks up in July.
- I tagged along with Lisa and joined her in Streaking through the month. Here's what the numbers looked like...
- Total days: 30 (24:40:33)
# of Swims: 12 (6:43:00)
# of Rides: 12 (9:18:15)
# of Runs: 11 (5:12:18)
# of ST: 3 (1:02:00)
# of Walks: 2 (1:02:00)
# of Turbo Sculpt Sessions: 3 (2:00:00)
# of Turbo Ab Jam Sessions: 7 (2:20:00)
# of Softball Games: 6
- Here are the stats for the month as well....
- SWIM - 16200 meters (or 10.06 miles) ....... 3200 meters in May
- BIKE - 170.87 miles (mostly outdoors!) ...... 82.77 miles in May
- RUN - 26.57 miles (my lowest this year) ..... 34.22 miles in May
- I also participated in Viv's Weight loss Challenge. I have increased my workouts and decreased the bad foods. All in all I am pretty happy with the 6.2 lbs dropped this month!! Now the key it to keep it off and maybe drop some more.... slowly.
- On top of all of this, I am currently in the market for a home of my own. I met with a wonderful realtor last week and looked at about 7 homes, all different sizes... townhomes, twinhomes, condos. For the past week I have been looking online for more to look at and crunching numbers like crazy. Who knew this could be that much work?!
- And today? Today I started the crazy 100 Pushup Challenge. I was only able to do 7 pushups on my initial test, but starting W1D1 today... I completed 28 pushups altogether.
OCN (Sunday): 12.02 miles indoor, 32:34 (avg. 22.14 mph)
ORN (Sunday): 1.41 miles, 15:02 minute run-off the bike (avg. 10:39 min/mile)
OSN (Monday): 1600M, 41:00 (avg. 2:33 min/100M)