- so cold the moisture in the corner of your eyes begin to freeze your eyes shut,
- you breathe in through your nose as you step outside and instantly you can feel the snot freeze within your nose hairs,
- your teeth hurt, thus causing you to breathe through your nose which is already a problem (see note above)
- Gloves don't cut it, and some mittens aren't going to help your finger tips from beginning to sting or become numb within a matter of 30 seconds,
- you face and ears become so numb that after a half hour of being indoors, you finally start to get feeling in your skin ... and possibly some stinging sensation.
And yes, Mr. at the pump next to me with a smirk on your face, I was jammin' out to Unskinny Bop (by Poison) ... and loud... in my car.
I will admit. I am still on my 80's kick.
Give me a couple more weeks. By then I am sure I will be back to my rap phase...