Thursday, February 28, 2008

I have been Tagged!


I feel so special when I am tagged... thanks Allez!


The rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.

Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.

Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

Seven severely random facts about muah:
  1. I enjoy getting up at 4/430 in the morning to workout. It's very refreshing and a great way to start the day!
  2. I love collecting data, crunching the numbers and plotting on graphs... thus, I have no problem with progress monitoring my students in the special education setting.
  3. I don't mind running in all the conditions we get here in ND ... all but the wind and down pouring rain.
  4. I have only puked from drinking ONCE. That being my 21st birthday. Don't get me wrong, I have had plenty of times where I thought I was going to puke.
  5. I have never broken a bone or sprained anything.
  6. I have never lived outside of ND... boring I know. But, I try to make up for it in traveling.
  7. If I had to choose one channel on the tv to watch all the time... it would be ESPN. Just imagine all that great info... Mike and Mike in the Morning... P.T.I. ....Sports Center....
I am going to Tag:
Lisa
Jess
Badgergirl
Nancy
Wes
Akshaye
Steve

4 comments:

J~Mom said...

You got it girly! Sometimes it takes me a few days to think of the things because I always say such random things anyways! Anyway, I am a thinking!

Badgergirl said...

Seven's a big number. But I tried my hardest.

akshaye said...

Only puked once? You're good! I'll get mine up soon.. been a little swamped so catching up with the blogging.

hepsmom said...

I thought I was the only girl BIG-TIME into ESPN. I prefer the ESPN radio, though. Mike and Mike are the shizzle! Sometimes, I get to listen to Stephen A. Smith in the afternoon. He is great. Don't get him much, since that's right after school!