Month in Review: May 2010
Swim - 6,000Yds ........ 13,800Yds in April
Bike - 67.10 miles ...... 96.74 miles in April
Run - 28.65 miles ...... 46.15 miles in April
Total number of:
Swims - 4
Bikes - 5
Runs - 8
Bodypump classes - 0 (What?!)
REST Days - 15 (What?!)
Two-a-days - 1
Highlights of the Month:
- Completed the GoFar Challenge!
- Worked to prepare the Fargo Youth Run and witnessed a success!
Lows of the Month:
- Didn't make it to any Bodypump classes
- Numbers were lower with a lot of REST days.
Goals for June:
- Try to add more variety to my workouts
- Train wisely for this triathlon
- Eat better
Swim - 43,000 Yds
Bike - 475.38 miles
Run - 170.36 miles
May was a busy month with tons of things going on. I am thinking June is going to be just as crazy-busy, but some good down time for R&R! Hey, it's summer! What are you looking forward to this month?!