Thursday, January 15, 2009

Horrible Haikus

Cold temps still present

Leaving us frozen in time

When will the end come?

***

I tire of this cold

Feeling bitter and crabby

Do I deserve this?

***

Fighting this illness

Hoping it's nothing nasty

More sleep is the plan.

***

Drinking more water

And taking Airborne with it

Many times a day.

***

On the positive

the treadmill was used today

for 3 and some change

***

The run felt super

Got in my ab workout too

It may hurt to laugh.

***

Tomorrow I see

I will be comfy in sweats

and ready for rest!

***

The weekend comes

with a nice long run inside

and maybe a brick.

16 comments:

Lisa Slow-n-Steady said...

nice!

Melanie said...

lol!

I Run for Fun said...

Pretty good verse...for someone fighting a cold. Hope you feel better!

Kita said...

lol!

Annette said...

Fun blogging idea.
Must be the teacher in you.
Enjoy your weekend.

;)

AKA Alice said...

a brick?

Wes said...

Come to the light, Stacy :-)

Jess said...

Hope the extra rest, water and Airbone keep the illness at bay!

Jess said...

Hah afun post! Hope you're feeling better! Enjoy your weekend!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

That's still a good job with them, especially with a cold. I hope you feel better!

Carolina John said...

Have a great weekend!

My Life & Running said...

Haven't stopped over here for a while... love the page layout!!

Clever haiku... hope you are warm & toasty today. Started Breaking Dawn yet?! :)

BeachRunner said...

Rest up, stay warm, and feel better.

Runner Susan said...

Feel better!

Blyfinn said...

love it

Ms. Math said...

I hope you enjoyed your sweats day! :)