Day 9: Favorite Treats
1. Frosted cut-out cookies - I have many memories of baking and frosting cut-out cookies. I am sure my sisters would say I was quite bosy with the frosting and letting them know how it should be done "the right way".
2. Mom's homemade caramel corn - it's the perfect mix of popcorn, peanuts, and caramel. It's very light and crunchy and with just the right amount of caramel!
3. Grandma's (and Mom's) chocolate caramels - My Grandma always made amazing homemade caramels and wrapped them in wax paper. My mom makes them every year, and last weekend my Grandpa reminded me that my mom's caramels are perfect, just like my Grandma's were...
4. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups - chocolate, peanut butter, butter, and sugar. Any problems with that?
5. White Chocolate covered pretzels - with red and green sprinkles (must use holiday shaped pretzels!)
6. Cinnamon flavored hard candy - Grandma made the best.
7. Spritz cookies - mmmm.
8. Chex Mix - there's just something so good about this salty mixture of cereal, pretzels, and nuts. My favorite are the cheerios!
9. chocolate covered peanuts - chocolate and peanuts, need I say more?
10. Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies - I have never made these, but they are at almost every holiday gathering and so delish. I love the soft chewy ones!
What are some of your favorite holiday treats?
Past Few Posts:
Day 10 - This or That? Holiday Survey
Day 11 - Favorite Christmas Movies
Day 12 - Favorite Christmas Tunes