Monday, March 17, 2008

Saint Patrick's Day Crapalicious

I was up later than expected last night watching my Sioux beat Michigan Tech putting them into the WCHA Frozen Five Tournament this coming weekend. Therefore, I didn't have the motivation or desire to get up prior to 5am to swim, leaving it for later. Since that was an option.

I have seen so much green today I could puke. If you have worked or did work in a elementary school setting, you know exactly what I am talking about. Today was "wear green and jeans" day. Needless to say, I was happy to be wearing jeans on a Monday. I think some sort of Leprechaun came and took our semi-spring weather from us and I am absolutely peturbed. The weather was so gloomy today I could scream. It couldn't decide whether it should spit snow or drool raindrops. yuck.But, I am going to make the most of this gloomy ass day! An hour of pilates (check) and I off to the pool here shortly!

Maybe I will catch me-self a handsome lad!

9 comments:

Wes said...

LOL... Just go an kiss somebody already, will ya? :-D

Mendy said...

I sooo fogot to wear green today! blah... I bet the schools were packed with green.

Sweet on the pilates. I'm a huge fan of it cause it tackles the midsection, and boy do I need that.

Hope your swim and pilates went well!!!

J~Mom said...

We went to the zoo and I saw so much green I feel the same! I hope pilates was great!

Marcy said...

I like that "crapalicious". I'm going to have to use that LOL

Jess said...

LOL Wes's comment is too funny

Nancy said...

oooh handful of lad sounds interesting. Your workouts have been rockin. Awesome.

I forgot about the green but sent the kids in Brett Favre jerseys so luckily they weren't ridiculed!! :D

My tri is in about 2 hours, I'm starting to get a leeetle sceeered. :D

Jess said...

I didn't really feel like I celebrated St Paddy's since I was in the airport. I should've just gotten wasted there -- technically, I had a "sober cab"!

Danielle said...

Ah, I didn't even get a green beer on Monday...but I did drink too much coffee and couldn't sleep!!

Yeah, I can see where the green would be overdone, but then I like green so am not sure I'd ever find it too much!

Lily on the Road said...

the guys bailed out of our office at 11am to hit the pub, I ended up maning the fort so I didn't see a lot of green until the next day ~ green faces on the bailer's!!

Great payback!!